Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Just one more

I have started reading blogs again, when I have a moment.

But I should not have started reading Natalie Bennett's Philobiblon at 11 pm when I wanted to be asleep before midnight. I kept thinking 'just one more,' and it took me until well past one o'clock in the morning to notice that 'just one more' had stopped meaning anything at all.

I should have remembered that would happen.

And I have Pilates class tomorrow.

(Did you know that what is sold as honey in the US can be up to 80% corn syrup? CRIMINAL.)

2 comments:

kenju said...

Yuck. No wonder my husband loves it. I may use this an an excuse not to buy honey any more.

sarahmaline said...

No sympathy--I lost an entire Saturday a few years ago reading the past entries of Present Simple. But I am embarrassed to be an American most of the time lately. The honey scandal is just the icing on the icky cake.